Contact: ScrippsPTO@yahoo.com and follow on Facebook
***** Scripps PTO *****
To support our awesome students and facility here @ Scripps throughout each and every school year.
Who We Are:
A very small group of parents and facility here @ Scripps. We are always in need of help via donations and/or time from parents.
Some of the Things We Support @ Scripps: (and so much more)
- Annual year-end field trips for all grades
- 6th grade - Detroit Zoo
- 7th grade - Joe Dumars
- 8th grade - Greenfield Village
- Science Alive
- Teacher Requests
- School Supplies – planners, new Scripps App
- Lamp of Learning
- Fall & Spring Parent Teacher Conference dinners for our awesome teachers!
- Olweus Kickoff
……..And so much more!
How We Raise Money: (which we put right back into our school)
- Donations @ our August walk-through
- Friends & Fun Night events held during the school year
- Fall Cookie Dough fundraiser
- Box Tops
- Sales of Scripps Spiritwear
- Food / Beverage Donations
Board Members for 2017-18:
- President – Anita Delventhal
- Vice President – Open
- Treasurer – Chris Jones
- Secretary – Summer Muller
Friends & Fun Night Co-Ordinators:
- Michele Plattenberger
- Jodi Grekowicz
- Tricia Conley
Our meeting times:
- 3rd Tuesday of every month beginning September – May each year. Please note that our November meeting will be November 14th.
- Place – Scripps Media Center
- 7p – 8p (sometimes it’s only 45 minutes….no joke)
- We respect your time
- We stick to our agenda and take care of business
We are “the best middle school in the world”!