Welcome to the LOHS PTO!
2017 - 2018 Meeting Schedule
Monday, October 23, 2017 - 7:00 pm
Pizza provided by the PTO
Topic: Straight Talk with the DEA Drugs and Kids
The Lake Orion High School PTO is honored to welcome Special Agent Calvin Higgins Jr. of the Drug Enforcement Administration. Special Agent Higgins is a frequent lecturer in the southeast Michigan area, with a passion for engaging families and teens in forthright discussion of drug abuse trends and practical drug policy solutions. This eye-opening talk will include the latest information regarding the current opioid & fentanyl epidemic. Learn more about how drug abuse impacts the lives of its youngest victims, as well as the work being done locally/nationally to address this issue. Special Agent Higgins brings three decades of law enforcement experience to share with parents at LOHS. DO NOT MISS what every parent needs to know…
Presentation in the LOHS Kiva
The Lake Orion High School PTO is asking for you to sign up for the Kroger Community Rewards Program and adding “Lake Orion High School PTO” to your community rewards account. Each time you use your Kroger Plus Card, a percentage of what you spend will go back to the high school through the PTO.
- Simply Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- If you are a new online customers, you must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number (60809) or name of organization (Lake Orion High School PTO), select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 877-576-7587 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.